All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- Author(s)Bill Roller,Vivian Nelson
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication31/03/1991
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Part I: Practicing the Art. Why Choose Co-Therapy? Educational Reasons for Shared Leadership. How to Choose a Co-Therapist. Why a Co-Therapy Team Becomes Successful. Co-Therapy Teams in Trouble: Impasses and Crises. Treatment of a Borderline and a Narcissistic Patient in Co-Therapy. Part II: Master Practitioners. Phases of Co-Therapy Team Development, Dugo & Beck. An Intimate Model for Co-Therapy, Goulding & Goulding. Therapists and Parents as Models for Being Human, Satir.
- Author BiographyBill Roller, M.A., is a licensed Marriage, Family, and Child Counselor in private practice as a psychotherapist and a organizational consultant in Berkeley, California.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.