All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA small practical handbook on choosing and mixing colours successfully. It shows how to create the maximum colour range from the minimum number of paints. The authors address watercolours, acrylics and oils, showing how to mix, blend and dilute in order to achieve a range of effects.
- Author BiographyThe four authors, Jeremy Galton, Jill Mirza, Nick Harris and John Lidzey, have between them a vast amount of experience in working with the full range of paint media. They have all taught painting at various levels and they also frequently exhibit their work.
- Author(s)Jeremy Galton,Jill Mirza,John Lidzey,Nick Harris
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note300+
- Weight332 g
- Width145 mm
- Height195 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.68Trending at £22.90
- £18.90Trending at £27.09
- £17.75Trending at £25.08
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £12.18Trending at £18.04
- £36.54Trending at £72.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.