CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhat essential leadership lessons do we learn by distilling the actions and ideas of great military commanders such as George Washington, Dwight D Eisenhower, and Colin Powell? This book illustrates that great leaders become great through conscious effort - a commitment not only to develop vital skills but also to surmount personal shortcomings.
- Author BiographyHarry S. Laver is associate professor of history and political science at Southeastern Louisiana University. Jeffrey J. Matthews is associate professor of business and leadership at the University of Puget Sound. He is the author of Alanson B. Houghton.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication17/10/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHarry S. Laver,Jeffrey J. Matthews
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.