All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionProvides multiple assessment opportunities, engaging and diverse reading selections, and in-context and essential vocabulary content in an integrated print and digital program designed to prepare students for reading in college and beyond. This book uses the theme of art to create an exciting and engaging approach to reading and learning.
- Author BiographyDr. Mather earned his B.A. in Government from the University of the Redlands, his M.A. in African Studies from the University of California, Los Angeles, his M.A. in Reading from California State Univeristy, Los Angeles, and his Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Southern California. He has taught reading at the secondary, adult-education, and community-college levels for over twenty years. He has published articles in the Journal of Reading. Ms. McCarthy earned a B.A. in Sociology and History from the University of California, Berkeley, and an M.A. in Education from Arizona State University. She has taught at the elememtary, secondary, adult-education, and community-college levels for over twenty years. For the past ten years, she has taught developmental reading and E.S.L. classes at Glendale Community College. Ms. McCarthy has published articles in professional journals and other media on the use of bibliotherapy. She has also published reading lists for beginning and remedial readers and is a reading specialist.
- Author(s)Peter Mather,Rita Romero McCarthy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleDevelopmental English
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1052 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.