All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exquisitely illustrated celebration of creativity, revealing key moments of artistic enlightenment.
- Author BiographyJeff Vespa is a photographer and the CEO and founder of Verge. He is also one of the cofounders of WireImage, the largest entertainment photo agency in the world. He was previously the editor-at-large for LIFE.com and the West Coast special projects editor of Los Angeles Confidential magazine. Robin Bronk is an author and the CEO of The Creative Coalition.
- Author(s)Jeff Vespa,Robin Bronk
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight1814 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £17.24Trending at £17.58
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.