More items related to this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionGilda Baron combines her love of nature and skills as a textile artist and embroiderer in this inspirational and innovative step-by-step guide.
- Author BiographyGilda Baron trained at the London College of Fashion and spent some time working in the fashion industry as a pattern cutter and designer. She went on to lecture in fashion and crafts and is now a well-respected textile artist, regularly contributing to magazines, exhibiting her work and selling to galleries. She gives lectures and workshops for embroiderers' groups and guilds, demonstrating her love of fabric and embroidery and sharing her enthusiasm with people everywhere.
- Author(s)Gilda Baron
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2003
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note135 colour illustrations
- Weight329 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
Most relevant reviews
- pantalooner11 Mar, 2017by
ANOTHER TITLE ON MY WISHLIST
ANOTHER MUST HAVE TITLE FROM AN ACCOMPLISHED TEXTILE ARTIST - COLOURFUL AND ALL INSPIRING - AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND PRICE.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.