All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.78Trending at £8.93
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly revised edition of a classic book provides the latest research on facilitation and group dynamics and includes a new training program for aspiring facilitators. The book describes the profession of group facilitation, the role of a facilitator, and key elements of facilitation.
- Author BiographyDale Hunter is a group facilitator, mediator, coach, and author in the field of facilitation. She is a director of Zenergy, a New Zealand based company providing facilitation, mediation, and coaching services to government, business, and community sectors. Stephen Thorpe is a facilitator specializing in online facilitation and a director of Zenergy. He is secretary of the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) and editor-in-chief of Group Facilitation: A Research and Applications Journal. Hamish Brown is a facilitator and registered psychotherapist specializing in psychodrama. Anne Bailey is a facilitator and a founding director of Zenergy.
- Author(s)Dale Hunter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.