All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exhaustive guide to the diverse and fascinating world of Falconry. Drawing on author Patrick Morel's encyclopedic knowledge of the art, it is both intricate and accessible, lavishly illustrated with stunning photography throughout.
- Author BiographyPatrick Morel is renowned worldwide as a falconer Master. He has an innate sense of hunting, is a modest expert on 'grande quete' pointing dogs (particulary English pointers) and is himself a fine shot.He is the former President of the Belgian Association of Falconry (Club Marie de Bourgogne), and was previously President of the International Association for Falconry, when he was instrumental in bringing together 60 countries which practice falconry.Patrick's idea and initiative and the teamwork of a group of equally passionate experts led to the official classification of falconry as 'intangible cultural heritage' during the General Assembly of UNESCO on 16 November 2010.The French edition of the Art of Falconry, published in 2013, has been a bestseller and recognised as the best book on hunting in French.
- Author(s)Patrick Morel
- PublisherMedina Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNewport
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMedina Publishing Ltd
- Weight2540 g
- Width226 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.