All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe book draws upon various disciplines, from philosophy, to psychology and management, to education, to define and redefine followership and its variety of meanings. It looks at the practice and research that promotes positive followership and examines when and how followers fail to rise to the challenge of active constituency.
- Author BiographyRonald E. Riggio is director of the Henry R. Kravis Leadership Institute at Claremont McKenna College. He is coeditor of The Practice of Leadership and Improving Leadership in Nonprofit Organizations, both from Jossey-Bass, and coauthor of Transformational Leadership, from Erlbaum. Ira Chaleff is president of Executive Coaching & Consulting Associates, adjunct faculty at Georgetown University, and the author of The Courageous Follower: Standing Up to and for Our Leaders, from Berrett-Koehler. Jean Lipman-Blumen is Thorton F. Bradshaw Professor of Public Policy and professor of organizational behavior at the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management, Claremont Graduate University, and author, The Allure of Toxic Leadership and Connective Leadership.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B Warren Bennis Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight756 g
- Width184 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byIra Chaleff,Jean Lipman-Blumen,Ronald E. Riggio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.