All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £7.33Trending at £9.99
- £7.78Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of works by contemporary, award-winning writers, including Junot Diaz, Jonathan Safran Foer, Thomas Beller, Bernard Cooper, Wendy McClure, and Terry Tempest Williams--as well as a discussion of the craft of writing--that explores the ways in which fiction and nonfiction intersect, commingle, and challenge notions of truth .
- Author BiographyCharles Blackstone is the author of The Week You Weren't Here, a novel. His short fiction has appeared in Esquire, Bridge, and The Journal of Experimental Fiction. He is a regular contributor to the Writer's Block Party segment on Chicago Public Radio's 848. Jill Talbot is the author of Loaded: Women and Addiction. Her work has been published in Under the Sun, Cimarron Review, Blue Mesa Review, Notre Dame Review, and It's All Good.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCharles Blackstone,Jill Talbot
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.