Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest edition in the highly successful Art of M&A series! This is the essential business leader's guide for using mergers and acquisitions to compete in a time of endless corporate restructuring--driven by rapid globalization, technological advances, and dramatic changes in public policy.
- Author BiographyKen Smith has practiced as a strategy consultant for more than 25 years, initially with McKinsey & Company and most recently with SECOR Consulting, where he was also a managing partner and chair. He is an associate professor at the University of Guelph and associate dean of executive programs in the university's College of Management and Economics. Alexandra Reed Lajoux, chief knowledge officer at the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), has three decades of experience in business information and has served as editor for Directors & Boards, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Export Today. She is the author or coauthor of all books to date in McGraw-Hill's acclaimed Art of M&A series.
- Author(s)Alexandra Reed Lajoux,Kenneth Smith
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleArt of M&A Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight666 g
- Width152 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.