Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a fresh approach to how traditional art mediums - painting, sculpture, and drawing - changed in the twentieth century as a result of photography, film, and other technologies. Thsi book challenges some of the most respected and entrenched criticism of the past several decades - and allows us to think about these artists anew.
- Author BiographyTamara Trodd is a lecturer in twentieth-century and contemporary art at the University of Edinburgh and the editor of Screen/Space: The Projected Image in Contemporary Art.
- Author(s)Tamara Trodd
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note72 colour plates, 62 halftones
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.89Trending at £5.11
- £7.98Trending at £8.07
- £7.25Trending at £7.99
- £20.03Trending at £22.35
- £16.02Trending at £22.02
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £23.47Trending at £35.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.