All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.44Trending at £6.90
- £7.62Trending at £8.02
- £13.67Trending at £16.69
- £8.27Trending at £10.67
- £2.59Trending at £4.61
- £7.66Trending at £9.98
- £5.12Trending at £9.82
About this product
- DescriptionIstvan Bibo (1911-1979) was a Hungarian lawyer, political thinker, prolific essayist, and minister of state for the Hungarian national government during the Hungarian Revolution of 1956. This compendium of Bibo's essays introduces the writings of one of the foremost theorists and psychologists of twentieth-century European politics and culture.
- Author BiographyPolitical theorist Istvan Bibo served as minister of state for the Hungarian national government. Ivan Zoltan Denes, an historian of ideas, is the founder of the Istvan Bibo Center for Advanced Studies of Humanities and Social Sciences in Budapest, Hungary. Peter Pasztor is a freelance translator and editor.
- Author(s)Istvan Bibo
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleWorld Thought in Translation
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byIvan Zoltan Denes
- Translated byPeter Pasztor,Agnieszka Marczyk
- Foreword byAdam Michnik
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.