All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.95Trending at £6.07
- £6.50Trending at £6.57
- £10.08Trending at £10.56
- £5.27Trending at £5.80
- £27.00Trending at £29.99
- £3.40Trending at £3.54
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- DescriptionDozens of compelling case studies drawn from two decades of the Family Therapy Networker. The most widely read magazine in the mental health field, the award-winning Family Therapy Networker is recognized as a provocative forum for examining the latest innovations and findings in the field.
- Author BiographyRICHARD SIMON is the Editor of the Family Therapy Networker, author of One on One: Conversations with the Shapers of Family Therapy, and Principal Editor of The Evolving Therapist. LAURA MARKOWITZ is a Senior Editor of the Family Therapy Networker and is Editor of In the Family: The Magazine for Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, and Their Families. CINDY BARRILLEAUX has been an Editor of the Family Therapy Networker for fifteen years. BRETT TOPPING is Managing Editor of the Family Therapy Networker.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBrett Topping,Cindy Barrilleaux,Laura Markowitz,Richard Simon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.