All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook provides a solid introduction to a fascinating cuisine that blends Turkish, Hungarian, Greek, Slavic, and French influences into a cooking style that is at once earthy, complex, and satisfying, but is also easy to prepare.
- Author BiographyDr. Galia Sperbers family originates from Romania, but she grew up in the U.S. and Belgium. She is a medical doctor working in research related to the prevention of cardiovascular disorders. She currently lives in the U.K.
- Author(s)Galia Sperber
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.