Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £4.98Trending at £5.55
- £3.40Trending at £5.25
- £3.04Trending at £4.98
- £8.55Trending at £14.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.95
- £20.95Trending at £21.93
- £6.97Trending at £7.73
About this product
- DescriptionPart history book, part travelogue, part cookbook, The Art of Scottish-American Cooking contains more than 200 recipes, including mulligatawny, cheddar cheese pie, Aberdeen Angus Whisky Steaks, salmon dip, split-pea soup, and stovies.
- Author BiographyKay Shaw Nelson is a nationally recognized writer/researcher of a variety of current and historical subjects. The author of nineteen other cookbooks, she is a newspaper columnist, culinary historian, and contributor to Washington Woman and The Scottish Banner. She is also a frequent lecturer on the history of cookbooks, writers, and travel subjects.
- Author(s)Kay Shaw Nelson
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Weight560 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.