All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA seven-part book that covers the processes of creating 14 projects - from pencils to vases to bicycles - for all personalities, skill levels and interests. It includes designed plans instructors can use to teach students all facets of the welding environment in a fun and challenging way.
- Author BiographyKristi Richardson McCoy is a self-taught welding instructor, with over 16 years of teaching and studying the welding process. Each year she has striven to learn something new about the field, weather it is the certification process, finishes and paints, or trying something new like underwater welding. She earned certification in SMAW and GMAW. Having an art background has helped her develop a creative teaching style that holds the interests of students who might otherwise be intimidated by the welding environment. McCoy teaches Computer-Aided Drafting, Electronics, Woodworking, Basic Welding, Advanced Welding, and Welding Sculpture at Spearfish High School in south Dakota.
- Author(s)Kristi Richardson McCoy
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width279 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.