All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake your knowledge of top-down and seamless knitting to a higher level by learning how to convert and adapt lace, cable, and color patterns to circular knitting and shaping techniques.
- Author BiographySimona Merchant-Dest has over 28 years experience with knitting and crochet. She has worked as a designer and project coordinator for Mission Falls Yarns and has contributed patterns to Vogue Knitting, Interweave Knits, Interweave Crochet, Knitter's Magazine, Knit.1, Knit Simple, and Knit 'n Style as well as numerous books. Faina Goberstein is a full-time professor of mathematics in Chico, California. Faina Goberstein is a prolific knitwear designer, author and teacher. Her designs have appeared in Vogue Knitting, Interweave Knits, Knitscene, Knit.Purl, Twist Collective, Interweave Crochet and various books. She appears in the DVD Slip-Stitch Knitting and is the co-author of The Art of Seamless Knitting and Casual Elegant Knits.
- Author(s)Faina Goberstein,Simona Merchant-Dest
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- jesandakai_114 Jul, 2017by
Good Informative Book
Not a book for a novice. Patterns worked from graphs appear complex.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.63Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.