Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionTopics covered in these essays include religion, philosophy, conservation, and farming. The essays seek to emphasize the process of the literary naturalist, specifically the connection the author makes between perceiving nature and how perception permeates all aspects of life experiences.
- Author BiographyJohn Burroughs was the naturalist of the Catskills and friend and contemporary of John Muir. Charlotte Zoe Walker is a professor of English and women's studies at the State University of New York College at Oneonta, where she teaches courses in nature and literature. She is the editor of Sharp Eyes: John Burroughs and American Nature Writing, also published by Syracuse University Press.
- Author(s)John Burroughs
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2001
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note9 photographs, bibliography
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorCharlotte Zoe Walker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.