All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionMission driven-business as a vehicle for change.
- Author BiographyCarl Frankel has been writing about green business for over two decades and is a serial social entrepreneur. He is the author if In Earth's Company and Out of the Labyrinth. His articles on business and sustainable development have appeared in dozens of magazines and journals, and he has contributed to several books on environmental management. He is a graduate of Princeton University and the Columbia University School of Law. Allen Bromberger is a leading social enterprise lawyer with more than 30 years of experience structuring a wide variety of for-profit and nonprofit social ventures, joint ventures, commercial co-ventures, and substantial nonprofit earned-revenue ventures. He has written extensively about the legal aspects of social enterprise and in 2008 received the National Leadership Award from the Social Enterprise Alliance for his work translating complicated legal concepts into language that social entrepreneurs and investors could understand. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the American Sustainable Business Council and the Fourth Sector Network, and serves as legal advisor to the Catherine B. Reynolds Program on Social Enterprise at New York University.
- Author(s)Allen Bromberger,Carl Frankel
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Weight327 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.