Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of Speculation is laden with insights and studies that are as fresh today as newly cut grass... a joy to read. The topics covered were timeless in 1931... and written in 24-carat prose.
- Author BiographyPHILIP L. CARRET has been a bond salesman, financial journalist, and mutual fund manager of extraordinary vision and ability. He is the founder and Chairman of Carret & Co., and Chairman Emeritus and Director of the Pioneer Group. In 1924, he launched The Fidelity Investment Trust with $25,000 of his own money. Known today as the prestigious Pioneer Fund, it boasts over $2 billion in assets.
- Author(s)Philip L. Carret
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/1997
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width129 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.