All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.72
- £22.69Trending at £30.13
- £23.42Trending at £29.58
- £12.77Trending at £14.18
- £20.77Trending at £30.09
- £12.18Trending at £16.59
- £21.77Trending at £30.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition covers all aspects of stand up paddling, from buying a board and getting started on your local lake to surfing waves in Hawaii, including a brand new chapter on SUP yoga.
- Author BiographyBen Marcus is a longtime surfer who has written thirteen books. He writes for surf magazines worldwide, and his nonsurfing work has appeared in LA Weekly, Muscle and Fitness, the Los Angeles Times, Malibu Magazine, and Malibu Times. He lives in Northridge, California.
- Author(s)Ben Marcus
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- GenreWater Sports
- Series TitleHow to Paddle Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note471 colour illustrations
- Weight871 g
- Width189 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.