Consider these sponsored items
- £9.31Was:£14.99Free postage
- £12.98Was:£14.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTatting is an accessible and thriving craft that is perfect for creating beautiful necklaces, pendants, bracelets and earrings. Esteemed tatter Lyn Morton showcases her stunning designs in this fantastic new title.
- Author BiographyLyn Morton, author of the bestselling Tatting Patterns, also by GMC, is a expert tatter with over 40 years of experience. She runs her own company via the Internet through which she sells numerous high- quality designs. Lyn is also a popular and enthusiastic teacher in the UK and the States, and as an enthusiastic member of the Ring of Tatters, a worldwide organization for the craft.
- Author(s)Lyn Morton
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations and photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.