Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Christiane Vaussard in Paris, to David Howard in New York City and Larisa Sklyanskaya in San Francisco, Gretchen Warren profiles ten world-renowned master ballet teachers to capture their philosophies, training methods and the classroom presence that makes their instruction magical.
- Author(s)Gretchen Ward Warren
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication31/01/1996
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Out-of-print date15/12/2016
- Content Note31 b&w photographs, charts, drawings, exercises, notes, bibliography, glossary, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.