All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the practical nature of throwing pots and provides a historical background to act as inspiration. This title analyses throwing as a language of expression, exploring ideas and how to develop them.
- Author BiographyAlex McErlain studied ceramics at Stoke on Trent College of Art and now teaches degree courses at Manchester Metropolitan University, where he is senior lecturer in three-dimensional design. He continues to practise as a studio potter and has exhibited his own work widely, as well as curating exhibitions of studio ceramics.
- Author(s)Alex McErlain
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/12/2014
- Content Note300 colour photographs, 14 diagrams
- Weight638 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.