Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.71Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £5.89Trending at £5.98
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £8.39Trending at £8.93
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
About this product
- DescriptionA contemporary take on The Big Chill. A group of university friends gather to celebrate a 40th birthday on holiday in the Kalahari and grapple with the changes the intervening years have made on their lives.
- Author BiographyShireen Jilla was a journalist before she turned her hand to fiction. Exiled, a dark psychodrama set in New York, was published in 2011. The Art of Unpacking Your Life is her second novel. She lives with her husband and three children beside the river in west London.
- Author(s)Shireen Jilla
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Reader
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.