The Art of War for Small Business: Defeat the Competition and Dominate the Market with the Masterful Strategies of Sun Tzu: Defeat the Competition and Dominate the Market with the Masterful Strategies of Sun Tzu by Becky Sheetz-Runkle (Paperback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSun Tzu's ancient The Art of War has inspired military, political, and business leaders across the world with its brilliant strategies for prevailing against opponents. At the core of this classic treatise is the message that sledgehammer approaches can backfire, and size alone does not guarantee wins. This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyBECKY SHEETZ-RUNKLE is a strategic marketer, speaker, and martial artist. She is the author of Sun Tzu for Women.
- Author(s)Becky Sheetz-Runkle
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.