All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelding plays a role in a number of industrial applications. But do-it-yourselfers and hobbyist also use welding to make repairs and build projects. Covering oxyacetylene welding, stick welding, MIG and TIG welding in separate chapters, this title takes a close look at each process. Each chapter also contains the pros and cons of each process.
- Author BiographyRyan Friedlinghaus, the celebrated guru of automotive customization and cable TV star of Inside West Coast Customs, adds practical knowledge to William Galvery's acclaimed welding insight and everyday tips and tricks developed over his long professional career as an educator and earlier as a hands-on welder.
- Author(s)Ryan Friendlinghaus,William L. Galvery
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note4-colour photographs throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.00Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £10.45Trending at £12.48
- £56.73Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.