All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together interviews with nineteen leading composers, lyricists, librettists, directors, choreographers, and producers, this book details the careers of the individuals who shaped popular performance art during its most prolific period. It gives insight into a nightly miracle - the creation of the American musical.
- Author BiographyJackson R. Bryer is a professor of English at the University of Maryland. He is the editor of The Playwright's Art and coeditor of The Actor's Art. Richard A. Davison is a professor of English at the University of Delaware. He is the coeditor of The Actor's Art and has published books on Frank, Charles, and Kathleen Norris and numerous articles in major literary journals.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2005
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note14 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJackson R. Bryer,Richard A. Davison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.