All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating and important history of public confession in modern America, Bauer explains why and how a type of confession that first arose among 19th-century evangelicals has today become the required form for any successful public admission of wrongdoing.
- Author BiographySusan Wise Bauer is the author of The History of the Ancient World (Norton), the first part of a four-volume history of the world. Her other books include The Well-Trained Mind and The Well-Educated Mind (both Norton). She holds a PhD in American studies from the College of William & Mary.
- PrizesCommended for Association of American Publishers Award for Best Professional/Scholarly Book in Media and Cultural Studies 2008 (United States).
- Author(s)Susan Wise Bauer
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight539 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.