All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Arthurian legend in medieval and Renaissance Italy is the focus of this new collaborative history.
- Author BiographyF. Regina Psaki is the Giustina Family Professor of Italian Language and Literature at the University of Oregon. She has translated three medieval romances: Tristano Riccardiano (2006), the Roman de la Rose ou de Guillaume de Dole (1995) and the Roman de Silence (1991). She also works on Dante, Boccaccio and medieval misogyny. Gloria Allaire is Senior Lecturer in Italian at the University of Kentucky. She is the author of numerous articles and contributions on Italian manuscripts, chivalric epic and romance. Her edited books include Il Tristano Panciatichiano and The Italian Novella.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2017
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleArthurian Literature in the Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.