All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.01Trending at £12.34
- £11.72Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays presents an account of the Arthurian literature produced in Wales, in both Welsh and Latin, during the Middle Ages. Topics addressed include the historical Arthur, Arthur in early Welsh verse, the legend of Merlin, and the tales of Culhwch ac Olwen, Geraint, and Owain.
- Author BiographyRachel Bromwich is Honorary Professor, Department of Welsh, University of Wales, Lampeter.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication19/01/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Note1ill.
- Weight590 g
- Width175 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edited byA. O. H. Jarman,Brynley F. Roberts,Rachel Bromwich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.