Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first full-length entry into the academic debate about Article V by an author with judicial credentials. It includes the proposal of a plan to conduct an Article V convention. The work will generate reactions and commentary from scholars, as well as from elected officials whose positions might be affected by convention proposals.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Brennan is former Chief Justice of the Michigan Supreme Court and founder of the Thomas M. Cooley Law School. He is also founder of Convention USA, a citizens' initiative to promote an Article V convention.
- Author(s)Thomas E. Brennan
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 tables
- Weight426 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.