Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionAttempts to discern the role of personality in helping or hindering creative production. This book assesses the traits necessary to prepare someone for a creative career, as well the crucial developmental experiences that may result in a creative personality.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Gedo has written extensively about all facets of psychoanalysis, which he practiced for close to four decades in Chicago. His publications included Portraits of the Artist and, with Mary M. Gedo, Perspectives on Creativity: The Biographical Method.
- Author(s)John E. Gedo
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/1996
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychoanalysis & Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note43 photographs
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.