All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illuminating examination of writer and lay theologian Dorothy L. Sayers' Trinitarian understanding of human creativity, and how it offers a theologically authentic basis for a socially-committed Christian life.
- Author BiographyChristine M. Fletcher is Associate Professor of Theology at Benedictine University, Lisle, Illinois. She is the author of numerous articles on the ethics of work and on Dorothy L. Sayers.
- Author(s)Christine M. Fletcher
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1899
- ImprintLutterworth Press
- Weight250 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.16Trending at £12.52
- £6.60Trending at £6.97
- £14.01Trending at £20.35
- £10.58Trending at £12.91
- £13.51Trending at £17.94
- £11.10Trending at £11.96
- £9.77Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.