CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a novel approach to drapery by describing clothing and drapery as basic shapes and then illustrating how the mechanics of physics cause these shapes to bend, fold, or wrinkle in predictable ways. This book details how to use these concepts to render various types of clothing in different media.
- Author BiographyMichael Massen is an artist and graphic designer. His clients have included Estee Lauder and Goldman Sachs, among others. In 1993, he was awarded the National Sculpture Society Young Sculptors' Benjamin Franklin Hawkins Memorial Prize and was recognised by the Art Students League of New York with two scholarships.
- Author(s)Michael Massen
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/12/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight1261 g
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.