All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to libraries as creative spaces including exercises, best practices, and examples for artists, librarians, and community members.
- Author BiographyErinn Batykefer is a librarian, a writer, and a lifelong do-it-yourselfer. She's worked in libraries almost constantly since she was fifteen--both as a staffer and as a writer scribbling away at the back of the 811s. She earned an MFA in Writing and a Master of Library and Information Studies from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Her first poetry collection, Allegheny, Monongahela (Red Hen Press 2009) won the Benjamin Saltman Poetry Prize. Laura Damon-Moore is a librarian, blogger, and avid art-maker in her spare time. Laura received her master's degree in Library & Information Studies from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2012 and graduated from Beloit College with a double major in Literary Studies and Theatre Arts (Acting) in 2008. She lives in Madison, Wisconsin with her husband James and her chinchilla Barnaby Jones.
- Author(s)Erinn Batykefer,Laura C. Damon-Moore
- PublisherCoffee House Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleBooks in Action
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCoffee House Press
- Content NoteB&W photos, B&W illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byJessica Pigza
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.