All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.79Trending at £5.59
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £35.43
- £3.99Trending at £6.29
- £4.68Trending at £4.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the No.1 bestselling author of The American Boy and The Silent Boy comes a brand new historical thriller set during the time of the Great Fire of London. The first of an exciting new series of novels.
- Author BiographyAndrew Taylor is the author of a number of crime novels, including the ground-breaking Roth Trilogy, which was adapted into the acclaimed TV drama Fallen Angel, and the historical crime novels The Silent Boy, The Scent of Death and The American Boy, a No.1 Sunday Times bestseller and a 2005 Richard & Judy Book Club Choice. He has won many awards, including the CWA John Creasey New Blood Dagger, an Edgar Scroll from the Mystery Writers of America, the CWA Ellis Peters Historical Award (the only author to win it three times) and the CWA's prestigious Diamond Dagger, awarded for sustained excellence in crime writing. He also writes for the Spectator. He lives with his wife Caroline in the Forest of Dean.
- Author(s)Andrew Taylor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight608 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.