The Asian Monsoon: Causes, History and Effects by Peter D. Clift, R. Alan Plumb (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.99+ £1.58 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ds_bookage
- Click & Collect
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.74Trending at £27.17
- £6.48Trending at £7.79
- £21.48Trending at £28.89
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.14
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £13.77Trending at £15.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe Asian Monsoon describes the causes, evolution and far-reaching effects of this dramatic climatic phenomenon.
- Author BiographyPeter Clift is Kilgour Professor in the School of Geosciences at the University of Aberdeen, a Research Affilliate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a visiting professor at the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou. His research focuses on the integration of marine and terrestrial data sets to understand how the monsoon changes with time. He has authored over 100 peer reviewed papers and has acted as lead editor on two other books, as well as a special collection concerning the monsoon for Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology. He is co-leader of IGCP 476 'Monsoons and Tectonics'. Alan Plumb is Professor of Meteorology and Director of the Program in Oceans, Atmospheres, and Climate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He has been an editor of Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences and of Pure and Applied Geophysics and has published approximately 100 peer reviewed papers, as well as co-editing one previous book and co-authoring an undergraduate textbook on The Circulation of the Atmosphere and Ocean (in press).
- Author(s)Peter D. Clift,R. Alan Plumb
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note150 b/w illus. 4 colour illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.