Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAston has created this workbook to help couples where one partner has AS. With candid advice, activities and worksheets, she explores a variety of approaches. She identifies specific issues, such verbal and non-verbal communication, sexual issues, socializing and parenting, and comes up with simple and effective ways of addressing these issues.
- Author BiographyMaxine Aston is a qualified counsellor and supervisor and presents Asperger Syndrome awareness workshops to counsellors and professionals who may encounter clients affected by AS. She also runs workshops and support groups for partners and parents that live with a person with AS. Maxine has an MSc in Health Psychology and is the author of The Other Half of Asperger Syndrome (NAS) and Aspergers in Love (Jessica Kingsley Publishers). She is a regular speaker at National and International ASD conferences.
- Author(s)Maxine C. Aston
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight272 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.