CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionSharp essays take on the government's agenda of university cuts and fee increases, and outline an alternative manifesto for higher education.
- Author BiographyMichael Bailey is Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Essex. He is the author or editor of The Uses of Richard Hoggart (2011), Mediating Faiths (2011) and Narrating Media History (2008). He has held visiting fellowships at Goldsmiths, the LSE and the University of Cambridge. Des Freedman is Reader in Communications and Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London and an editor of the journal Global Media and Communication. He is the author or editor of The Politics of Media Policy (2008), Television Policies of the Labour Party (2003) and War and the Media (2003). He is secretary of the Goldsmiths branch of the University and College Union.
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight295 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDes Freedman,Michael Bailey
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.