All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.53
- £12.33Trending at £12.67
- £16.38Trending at £17.76
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.09
- £4.63Trending at £5.17
- £9.35Trending at £13.42
About this product
- DescriptionAsset-based policies are becoming an increasingly important form of social policy globally. In this book, the first of its kind, Rajiv Prabhakar provides a theoretical perspective on the emerging asset agenda as well as examining specific policies, including the British Child Trust Fund.
- Author BiographyRAJIV PRABHAKAR is Economic and Social Research Council Fellow at the Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Sciences at the London School of Economics, UK. He is the author of Stakeholding and New Labour and Rethinking Public Services.
- Author(s)Rajiv Prabhakar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight366 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.