All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book about the theatre career of Fred and Adele Astaire, detailing their years in vaudeville, on Broadway, and in London, their impact culturally, and the essence of their partnership on and off the stage.
- Author BiographyBorn in Australia and educated at Sydney and Oxford Universities, Kathleen Riley is a classical scholar and modern theater historian. She is the author of Nigel Hawthorne on Stage and The Reception and Performance of Euripides' Herakles: Reasoning Madness. At Oxford in 2008 she convened the first international conference on the art and legacy of Fred Astaire.
- Author(s)Kathleen Riley
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note50 halftones
- Weight366 g
- Width166 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.56
- £4.79Trending at £4.93
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.