Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the head of one of the world's largest paediatric pulmonary practices comes a complete plan to empower parents with a strong promise: never again will allergies or asthma hold a child back.
- Author BiographyAllen J. Dozor, M.D., is chief of pediatric pulmonology at the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital at Westchester Medical Center and professor of pediatrics at New York Medical College.
- Author(s)Allen J. Dozor,Kate Kelly
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note4 b&w illus
- Weight542 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.