CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Atlantic Coast of Ireland records this sublime landscape in beautiful photographs, with a wise and witty text recounting the stories that echo through it.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN HESSION has been a photographer since leaving school. In addition to regular commercial photography, he has specialised as a unit photographer on feature films and has photographed many of the world's top actors. JOHN GRENHAM is the author of Tracing your Irish Ancestors (Gill & Macmillan, 3rd ed.2006), the standard guide for Irish genealogy, Clans and Families of Ireland (1995), and An Illustrated History of Ireland (1997), among other works. He has written the Irish Roots column in The Irish Times since February 2009, develops heritage databases, and runs the Irish Ancestors website in conjunction with The Irish Times.
- Author(s)John Grenham
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight1406 g
- Width250 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Photographs byJonathan Hession
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.