Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £130.42Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £91.45Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionWas there an Atlantic Enlightenment? This collection offers insights into the conditions that generated a major transatlantic genre of writing; addressing questions of race, political economy, and the transmission of Enlightenment ideas in literary, political, historical, and religious contexts.
- Author BiographySusan Manning is Grierson Professor of English Literature and Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities at the University of Edinburgh, UK. Francis D. Cogliano is Professor in American History at the University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Author(s)Francis D. Cogliano
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAshgate Series in Nineteenth-Century Transatlantic Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 5 b&w illustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited bySusan Manning
- Series Edited byDr. Kevin Hutchings,Dr. Julia M. Wright
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.