All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as an all-in-one guide to one of the largest forced migrations in human history.
- Author BiographyJOHANNES POSTMA is Professor of History at Minnesota State University and the author of The Dutch in the Atlantic Slave Trade, 1600-1815, among other works.
- Author(s)Johannes M. Postma
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleGreenwood Guides to Historic Events, 1500-1900
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.