All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-volume set reprints studies on the crucial Atlantic trade and its place in global expansion. Volume one discusses commerce and politics, while volume two covers the economics of trade. Topics include Dutch-Spanish rivalry in the Caribbean 1594-1609, and American ports and imperial trade.
- Author BiographySusan Socolow, Emory University, Atlanta, USA Teodoro Hampe-Martinez, Jose Jobson de Andrade Arruda, John Fisher, Ralph Davis, R. C. Nash, P. Butel, David Eltis, Lawrence C. Jennings, Engel Sluiter, Zacarias Moutoukias, Jerry W. Cooney, Selwyn H. H. Carrington, Henry C. Dethloff, M. Ostrander, Catherine Lugar, Jacob M. Price, Raymond L. Lee, Arthur M. Wilson, Eugenio Pinero, Rudy Bauss, Dauril Alden, Christopher J. French, Kenneth Morgan, Julian Gwyn, Jerry W. Cooney, Linda K. Salvucci, John Robert McNeill, Geoffrey L. Rossano, John J. McCusker ,Russell R. Menard, Morris Altman.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/1996
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleAn Expanding World: The European Impact on World History, 1450-1800
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteindex
- Weight1761 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byMs. Susan Migden Socolow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.