All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £158.50
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.49
- £11.21Trending at £12.99
- £7.88Trending at £9.99
- £9.57Trending at £12.93
- £9.45Trending at £10.18
About this product
- DescriptionCaptures the diversity of birds, and illuminates their conservation status around the world. This title features maps that show where birds are found, both by country and terrain, and reveal how a variety of behavioral adaptations - from flight and feeding to nest building and song - have enabled them to thrive in various habitats on Earth.
- Author BiographyMike Unwin is a nature writer and illustrator whose work has appeared in leading publications such as Birds, Bird Watching, and Birdwatch . His many books include the RSPB Guide to Birdwatching and Southern African Wildlife: A Visitor's Guide .
- Author(s)Mike Unwin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight482 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.