Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn assessment of the world's coasts and oceans that details the ecological, environmental and economic importance of each and the global challenges we face to manage common waters and the resources they contain before development threatens to destroy the ultimate source of all life on the 'blue planet'.
- Author BiographyDon Hinrichsen is the author of many books on the environment and development, including Coastal Waters of the World, Our Common Future and the Atlas of the Environment. Now Senior Development Manager at the Institute of War and Peace Reporting in London, he has worked with UN agencies, governments and NGOs in some 60 developing countries.
- Author(s)Don Hinrichsen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- Series TitleThe Earthscan Atlas Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour, photographs, maps, tables, index
- Weight362 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £5.29Trending at £5.43
- £43.54Trending at £59.47
- £33.73Trending at £57.93
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £40.89Trending at £45.50
- £13.73Trending at £15.99
- £19.37Trending at £24.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.